Привет, мой друг!
И тебя настигла задача сдавать технический английский? Тогда я знаю, в какую авиакомпанию ты устраиваешься на работу! 😀 Замечательный выбор. Давай подготовимся вместе!
В этой статье можно опробовать свои силы и понять, из чего состоит итоговый тест по это дисциплине. Несколько оговорок перед тем, как перейти к делу:
- Я не являюсь автором теста, я лишь разобрал его для подписчиков проекта
- Я не со всем согласен, но оставляю его «как есть».
- Тест довольно объемный, разобьем типовой вариант на части.
Complete the sentences below by filling each space with suitable words:
The presence of fuel contaminants on the runway has adverse effect braking performance, because it the friction between the tires and the surface of the runway. It also creates a layer of fluid between the tires and the runway surface, the contact area. The landing distances, in the QRH, a good assessment of the real landing distances for specific levels of contamination. A firm touchdown should be made and MAX reverse should be selected, as soon as the main landing gear on ground. reversers on a runway that is contaminated dry snow visibility, particularly at low speeds. In such cases, reverse thrust to idle. if necessary.
- provided that/providing/provide
- is/will be/be
- must reduce/can be reduced/may reduce
- should be reduced/must reduce/may be reduced
Moving on but with individual sentences now:
11. The air conditioning system is fully automatic.
12. A trim air valve, associated with each zone, adjusts the temperature by hot air.
13. Hodling this pushbutton switch on for more than about 3 seconds damage the disconnection mechanism.
14. a seat mechanically the occupant must lift the appropriate control handle.
to adjust/adjust/for adjust
15. The controls for fire detection and extinction control are located on two identical ENG FIRE panels.
16. One of the related pages concerning takeoff data can directly by line selecting takeoff.
access/be accessed/to be accessed
17. The MAX position provides braking.
more efficient/the most efficient/the efficientest
18. The A/T can be manually at any time.
19. Each of the aircraft’s three generators supply the whole network.
20. The amber light and ECAM caution come on when the load on any generator is 100% of rated output.
most then/more than/much than
Ask questions to the following sentences using the questions word in brackets.
- The pilot can use two types of guidance to control the aircraft in auto flight. (How many?)
How many types of guidance can the pilot use to control the aircraft in auto flight?
2. In the absence of air pressure, the spring keeps the valve closed. (What?)
What keeps the valve closed in the absence of air pressure?
3. Each wing has the following lift augmentation devices. (What kind?)
What kind of devices does each wing have?
4. The cockpit windows can only be opened from the inside. (How?)
How can the cockpit windows be opened?
5. There is a compass on the top of the windshield center post. (What?)
What is there on the top of the windshield center post?
Put the words into the correct order to make sentences.
runs/when/the extaction fan/is/electric power/continuously/available
The extraction fan continuously runs when electric power is available.
the associated audio/and/pressing/selects/releasing/reception channel/the knob
Pressing and releasing the knob selects the associated audio reception channel.
an engine/comes/fire warning/light/triggered/when/on/is/red
Fire warning is triggered when an engine red light comes on.
smoke/ram air inlet/the cockpit/to remove/and/cabin/the emergency/ventilates
The emergency ram air inlet ventilates the cockpit and cabin to remove smoke.
the seat position/adjust/controls/with/appropriate
Adjust the seat position with appropriate controls.