We are delighted to introduce the Maintain Level 4 Course!
It is the first part in a series of courses developed by a professional aviation English teacher, Ms Liza Kazachkova, to help you maintain your skills in aviation English. It is designed to be completed within a two-week period, an average learning pace considered.
Who is it for?
You need Maintain Level 4 if:
- you have recently passed ICAO English proficiency test and want to maintain your skills
- you feel that you need some practice in aviation English, but you are confused about what exactly you should do
- you are preparing for your next ICAO test ahead of time and need to brush up on your vocabulary
- you want to improve your comprehension, structure and vocabulary in aviation English context
What results should you expect?
Upon completion of the course you are expected to:
- improve your comprehension of English and American native speech
- refresh and expand your aviation English vocabulary on the focus subjects
- practice structure in aviation English context
- understand how to use Youtube videos to maintain your Aviation English skills
How big is the course?
Maintain Level 4 Course structure:
- 6 Units: 2 Video Lessons in each (12 Lessons)
- Only authentic video content
- 1 explainer + 1 air crash case videos on the same subject in each Section
- Key vocabulary and expressions for each lesson
- up to 5-minute-long Videos
- Each Video Lesson contains between 18 and 25 tasks on Comprehension, Vocabulary, Structure and Word Order
- Final Quiz to review the active vocab
- Multiple covered aviation-related topics (check out the content below)
What will I have to do?
- Watch the videos
- Complete tasks as you watch
- Repeat as many times as necessary to improve your results
Ready to start?
Pick the most convenient access plan
or try the first FREE lesson!