Welcome to the Real Pilot Talk Listening Comprehension Course!
This is an effective course designed to help you boost your listening comprehension, review ‘active’ aviation English vocabulary, useful grammar structures and improve overall knowledge of standard, real life procedures and situations of today’s aviation world. The course is developed in collaboration with Laurin Harrison, a keen aviator, an aviation enthusiast and a pilot with an experience in 50 different aircraft types.
The Real Pilot Talk Listening Comprehension Course is not specifically created to get you ready for a particular ICAO English proficiency test but rather improve your listening comprehension skills outside the realm of pilot-controller radio talks. Two to three weeks is an optimum period of time to complete the course, however, set a learning pace that suits you best and provides the most comfortable learning experience.
Who is this course for?
You might be interested in this course if:
- you are willing to maintain your general level of language proficiency
- you want to work exclusively on your listening comprehension skills
- you are getting ready for your next ICAO English proficiency test and understanding your examiner is your worst fear
What is inside the course:
- 10 audios (about 2 min each)
- 5 ‘interview’ questions + 5 incident reports
- recorded by a native speaker
- presented in slow/normal/fast tempo
- transcripts provides
- tips to improve listening skills and fluency
- useful vocabulary and grammar notes to pay attention to
- extra questions for follow-up topic discussion
Not a Membership holder yet?
Try FREE lessons, pick the most convenient access plan,
enjoy the learning process!