Welcome to the ultimate radiocom listening comprehension trainer with more than 50 short audio tracks encompassing pilot-controller interactions in various non-normals like:
- smokes, fumes and fires
- hardware malfunctions (stuck gear, flaps issues, shattered windshields, etc.)
- inflight medical emergencies (involving passengers, cabin crew and pilot incapacitation)
- lightning strikes
- adverse weather (microbursts, strong winds, thunderstorm activity, icing, etc.)
- unknown (and known) flying object reports
- unlawful interference cases
- and other
Each lesson contains a short intro (a ‘word bank’ and some general remarks) and a quiz of 5 short tracks. Types of questions include:
- multiple choice
- fill in the blank
- reorder items
- picture choice
- true or false
Quiz reviews with answers and transcripts of the most crutial parts of pilot-controller conversations are available upon completion of each quiz (lesson).
Check out the powerful tool to boost your radiocommunication listening skills and get yourself ready for an aviation English proficiency test!
Consider purchasing the FluentPilot Lifetime Membership (you will get access to the Ultimate Radiocom Quiz and more) or the Radiocom Bundle to save big.